People are talking. A lot.
In fact, they spend over 110 billion minutes a month on social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Some are ranting. Some are raving. Almost all are revealing their hearts and minds like never before. This historic social shift is a dream come true for big brand marketers, political parties, and just about anyone who has something to say.
So how do you—a Christ follower—navigate the noise, dodge the danger, talk the tech, and speak life and hope into the online space?
You get sticky. Just like Jesus.
You get real—real fast—about who you are and the One you follow. You take back your God-given digital dominion and change the game for Him—and for the hearts He has put in your path.
The gospel is the stickiest message ever spoken. It’s outlived and out lasted man’s best ideas and it can radically change everything if—and only if—we get out of our online comfort zones and speak it.
@stickyJesus equips you to:
- Build and honor relationships the way Jesus did.
- Bring His heart into your online conversations.
- Understand the marketing-driven culture of social networks and how to navigate them.
- Influence, engage, serve, and lead online—like Jesus.
- Use dozens of tools, tricks, tips, and resources to grow your reach.
- Identify and avoid the danger zones.
- Learn basic Facebook, Twitter, blogging
- Discover how to find great content to share.
@stickyJesus uniquely blends biblical truth and social media know-how and inspires with true stories of people engaging, connecting, and changing the world for Christ through social networks. Conversational and practical, @stickyJesus demystifies the technology of social media and awakens believers everywhere to the astonishing mission field now at their fingertips.
Ready to get your hands on one? Order NOW.
Invite your friends to this launch day celebration by sharing this post on your social media sites. Thanks in advance for helping us spread the word—His word.
If you like @stickyJesus—please post a review for us on Amazon.com. Bloggers/reviewers welcome!