For our potluck Friday post, we’re keeping it simple . . . real simple. This list could go on for a mile but we are going to start the discussion by posting 5 #FF peope online we appreciate. If you do the same in the comment section, by the end of the day, our mutual communities will be infused with more light, more wisdom, and more truth. If you use the Follow Friday opportunity effectively, this is a great way to build a very targeted community that you can trust, learn from, and swap resources and knowledge with.
This #FF list applies to Twitter but we highly recommend you friend them on Facebook, “like” their fan pages, or drop by to comment on their blogs. You’ll be blessed.
Today’s 5 fab are all inspiring men of God.
- Adam Taylor Bond is a missionary with EE International. He oversees XEE, which is the tool developed to equip a new generation of Jesus followers to share the story of the Gospel within the context of relationship. Read Adam’s blog and follow him on twitter @AdamTaylorBond
- Fr. James Coles is the Pastor of Saint Ignatius of Antioch Orthodox Christian Mission in Mesa, AZ. He also serves as the Teen SOYO Spiritual Advisor for the Diocese of Los Angeles and was until recently the North American Chaplain for the Orthodox Christian Fellowship. Read Fr. James’ blog and follow him on twitter @FrJamesColes
- Ron Edmondson is the Pastor of Grace Community, Clarksville, TN and passionate about planting churches, helping established churches thrive, and assisting pastors. He inspires those in ministry to think through leadership, strategy, and life. Read Ron’s blog and follow him on twitter @RonEdmondson.
- Gordon Marcy is an online missionary with Global Media Outreach, He’s learning how the Internet and emerging technologies are affecting the way evangelism, discipleship, and building the church is done. Read Gordon’s blog and follow him on twitter @GordonMarcy
- Pete Wilson is one of the Pastors at Cross Point Church. He’s been married to Brandi for 12 years and they have three wild boys – Jett (8), Gage (6), and Brewer (3). Pete keeps it real as he unpacks faith, family, friends, and community. Read Pet’s blog and follow him on twitter @pwilson
Okay – it’s your turn – give us at least five of your follow Friday favorites…